Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format (.doc or .docx).
- The manuscript must be in single-column format and NOT more than 12 pages in length, including references.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a Times New Roman 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
By submitting a manuscript, the author(s) retain the rights to the published material. In case of publication, they permit the use of their work under a CC BY-NC license, which allows others to copy, distribute and transmit the work as well as to adapt the work, but not to make commercial use of it. Users must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. This can be done in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses the user or their use.
No additional restrictions should be imposed - users may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as users follow the license terms.
Users do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where the use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give users all of the permissions necessary for the intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how the material is used.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.